Agile Coach Education
Be a super hero Agile Coach
Are you ready to learn the skills and knowledge you need to become a successful Agile Coach?
We worked with
Matthias Orgler is an absolute recommendation when it comes to understanding the real agile mindset
Be confident in your knowledge
My program is designed to provide you with a comprehensive education in all aspects of Agile coaching, from the basic frameworks and mindset to advanced techniques and strategies.
- Beyond frameworks
- Focus on what makes agility really work
Prepare for the real world
Over the course of six months, you will learn everything you need to know to plan and conduct agile transformations, coach teams and individuals, and overcome challenges and obstacles along the way.
- Handle real-world problems
- Learn coaching techniques
- Plan agile transformations
Earn $14,000 more annually
You will also learn how to build a successful career as a freelance coach, and how to deal with difficult situations and problems that may arise in your work. An Agile coach earns on average $14,000 more than a Scrum Master annually (source: glassdoor 2022).
- Take the next step in your agile career
- Find projects as a freelance Agile Coach
Experienced experts will guide you
My program is led by me personally and supported by other experienced Agile coaches who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and expertise. We will provide you with hands-on training, practical exercises, and real-world case studies to help you develop the skills you need to succeed.
- Your guide has 20 years of experience in agile projects
- Additional expertise from an expert in psychology
- 1:1 coaching time
Build your network
In addition to my core curriculum, you will also have access to a network of fellow students and alumni who are also pursuing careers in Agile coaching. You can share your experiences, learn from each other, and support each other along the way.
- Meet fellow Agile Coaches
- Build connections
From Waterfall To Agile
Learn about all phases of an agile transformation. From assessing a company’s readiness over fostering agility on all levels to handing over continuous improvement to internal coaches.
Discover what makes agility really work
Agility is so much more than frameworks. The ACE program focuses on the often neglected aspects that make agility really work. You will learn how to create value for your clients.
Take the next step in your career
Your investment in yourself
- 6 months with group trainings, practical exercises and personal 1:1 coaching sessions
- Help others unleash their potential
- Transform departments and entire companies
- Work as a confident Agile Coach
- Add $14,000 or more to your annual income (data: glassdor 2022)
- Payment plans available
The next Agile Coach program will start in November 2023. Only 20 seats will be available.
Thanks for leading the agile minsdset shift??
Join the waitlist
Save Your Spot. Only 20 SEATS available!
The next program will start in November 2023 and run for 6 months. To maximize the value for all students, we limit the group to 20 people – this allows 1:1 coaching time and a customized education experience. Save your spot on the waitlist today!
Still have questions?
When will it start?
The next Agile Coach Education Program is scheduled to start in November 2023. The first program started in April 2023 and is currently running.
Is this remote or on-site?
The progam will be 100% remote, so that you can paticipate from anywhere in the world.
If there is significant interest, we might additionally arrange a local meet-up to chat in person.
The sessions will be live over Zoom and Miro.
What is the schedule?
We will have a 90min session each week plus a 3h session on a Saturday once a month.
The weekday sessions will happen on Tue, Wed or Thu depending on your preference as a group. Timing is initially planned for 6pm-7:30pm CET. Again we will consider your input and adjust accordingly.
Which topics will be covered?
The Agile Coach Education Program focuses on those topics that are usually not covered well in other programs or trainings.
Some topics we will cover:
- Budgeting. How does traditional budgeting affect agility? What are more agile ways of budgeting?
- Coaching. How to work with individuals on all levels? How to understand and change behaviors?
- HR. Why is HR important for a successful agile transformation? How can you include them early on?
- Metrics. What, why and how to measure in an agile context?
- Dysfunctions of a team. What are common causes preventing teams to be high-performing? What are actionable steps to turn dysfunctional teams into high-performing agile teams?
- Psychological safety and trust. Why is it paramount and how can we achieve it? On team as well as management levels.
- Conflict resolution. How to deal with conflicts within teams or with managers?
- Agile transformation. How to start and manage a transformation?
- Freelancing. How to find clients? How to clarify your job? How to collaborate with other agile minds?
Of course we will also cover frameworks and techniques as needed. The goal of this program is to give you the tools and confidence you need as an Agile Coach to help companies become truly agile.
Is this program live or a pre-recorded training?
The Agile Coach Education Program is live. You will have the chance to ask questions and bring up your own topics. We aim to customize this program to your specific needs.
What if I miss a session?
All sessions will be recorded, so that you can watch them on your own schedule. You will just miss out on shaping the discussion on that day.
I have another question
Feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com